The Company does not guarantee whatsoever the contents on this site including the accuracy, availability, authenticity, and safety. The contents of and URL for this site may be changed or deleted without prior notice. The information on this site does not necessarily always reflect the most recent information. The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from the use of the website contents.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents published on this site (names, logos, marks, illustrations, photographs, articles, and other copyrighted work) are protected under the copyright laws as well as related conventions and laws of each country. The unauthorized use, reproduction or alteration of the contents of this site beyond the scope approved by the law is prohibited.
The following acts are strictly prohibited when using this site.
- Any of the following behaviors toward the Company or its affiliated companies, and their board members or employees, or other companies (parties) or organizations:
- Libelous, slanderous, or threatening acts
- Acts that cause harm or damages
- Acts that potentially damage credibility
- Acts that violate or potentially violate the law
- Acts that violate public order and morality
Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
- This site is under the control of the Company. While this site may be accessed from any country in the world, and each country has different sets of laws, both the user accessing this site and the Company shall agree that the use of this website is bound by the laws of Japan and ordinances of the Gunma Prefectural Government.
- The Company does not state nor indicate in any way on this site that the contents are appropriate for the environment from which the user accesses this website. Access to this site by the user is voluntary, and responsibilities and liabilities with regard to the use of the website shall be borne by the user.
- The Maebashi District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the first trial of any dispute concerning the use of this site, unless otherwise stipulated.
Links to This Site
Linking to this website is in general free of restraints regardless of whether the links are of a for-profit or non-profit nature. No advanced notification is required to make a link to this site. However, linking to this website is restricted if any of the following applies or potentially applies:
- Links from websites that slander the Company and the Group's products and services or one that contains information that damages the credibility of the Company or the Group
- Links from websites that contain illegal information
- Links from websites that contain information that violates public order, morality, or social ethics
- Links such as a frame link or image link that makes it hard to determine that the information comes from this site. (Please set up the link such that the entire browser window changes to this website or this website opens in a separate browser window.)
- Links that give a false impression of an affiliation or collaborative relationship with the Company or Group, and links that create the misconception of acknowledgement by or support from the Company or Group for the linked website
Even when none of the above applies, in some cases the Company may still request that the link setting be changed or the link be deleted.
In addition, please note that the URL of this website may change or be deleted without prior notification.
Although this site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, the Company assumes no responsibility for any harm or damage related to these linked websites.
The following environment is recommended to view this site.
Also, viewing of some of content may require the latest browser version or plug-in software.
Recommended Web Browsers
Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11 or later
Mozilla Firefox latest version
Google Chrome latest version
Safari latest version
Recommended Screen Resolution
Screen resolution greater than 1280×1024 pixels
A plug-in refers to external software that enhances a function not included in the standard edition of software (browser). By installing the following plug-ins, users can better view the contents provided by this site.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Some data on the site are provided in PDF file format. If you don't have it already, you can download it from the Adobe Acrobat Reader link above.
Font Size Setting
Font size can be adjusted using the font size button on this website or selecting from the web browser options.
- To change the font size through this website, select the font size button on the upper right corner of the screen. However, the font size within an image or animation cannot be changed.
- To change the font size through selecting the web browser option, please refer to the help menu of the browser you are using.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
This website employs (Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology on pages where you are requested to enter personal information so that you can be confident that your personal information is being kept secure. Under SSL, data you entered is first encrypted on your computer before being sent over the network to a registered computer.