YAMADA Security Declaration
All of the employees of Yamada Manufacturing Co., Ltd. and its group companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as “YAMADA”) have determined the YAMADA Security Policy as the foundation of information security to protect YAMADA ‘s information assets that are the result of many years of effort as well as important information relating to customers.
We declare that we will strive for smooth business operations and aim to become a company trusted by society by actively practicing appropriate behavior according to the Policy.
April 1, 2011
Yamada Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Basic Policy on Confidential Information Management
The Basic Policy to protect YAMADA’s information assets as well as important information relating to customers is as follows.
- We will understand the risk of information leaks and take action
- We will manage information and prevent leaks under the same Policy, regardless of the location or technology used worldwide
- We will share risk information on information leak incidents etc. and use it inside the YAMADA Group for preventing leaks and re-occurrence thereof.
- We will comply with the spirit of the Policy when creating new information management and processing mechanisms.
- We will quickly address changes in the social environment and respond in advance.
- This Policy will constantly be reviewed.